- Find new ways to contribute at work. What can you do to make your job more interesting?
- Ask for feedback from your boss and co-workers. You may be under-estimating how well others view your performance.
- Look into areas of possible future growth. Is there room for a possible promotion?
- Don’t neglect interests outside of work. Find activities that give you satisfaction and enjoyment.
- Lessen exposure to stressful aspects of the job by changing the format of your day. For example, if your job requires extensive phone work, set aside 2 hours of each day for paperwork to give yourself a breather.
- Schedule personal time. This could be one day a week or an hour a day to do with you as you please.